Planète TV

Planète TV

L'actualité télévisée en direct !

VIDÉO - Noah Schnapp (Stranger Things) chante "Chocolat" de Lartiste !

Publié par Planète TV sur 25 Août 2019, 10:29am

Noah Schnapp, Stranger Things, Will, Chocolat, Lartiste

Noah Schnapp, Stranger Things, Will, Chocolat, Lartiste

Il ne l'a jamais caché : Noah Schnapp connu pour son rôle de Will dans la série Netflix Stranger Things apprécie beaucoup la France. En plus d'apprendre le Français, il avait déjà participé à une publicité L'Oréal ou on pouvait l'entendre parler français. Cette fois-ci, le jeune acteur a découvert la chanson "Chocolat" de Lartiste qu'il a reposté en story Instagram accompagné de la phrase : french music > american music

Planète TV vous propose de découvrir cette vidéo

Noah Schnapp, Stranger Things, Will, Chocolat, Lartiste

Noah Schnapp, Stranger Things, Will, Chocolat, Lartiste

Noah Schnapp, Stranger Things, Will, Chocolat, Lartiste

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :

Commenter cet article

morgan reed 04/09/2019 08:04

I want to share a testimony of how Dr UDI herbal mixture cream saved me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing ,and i was also having weak erection problem i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for Which was very painful and then i saw some few testimonies about this herbal specialist called Dr UDI and decided to email him on so I gave his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me and we discussed, he gave me some comforting words and encouraged me also ans then gave me his herbal pills and cream for Penis Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 10 inches longer and am so happy contact Dr UDI via (drudiherbalhome@gmail.com) Via whatapp +2348051243538 or view is website

donald joe 03/09/2019 17:42

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

carlos 03/09/2019 12:45

I was diagnose 2017 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was scared because
there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don’t
believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through
Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of them
know’s about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses
to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research
online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a
herbal doctor on internet Name Dr alabi who has cured several disease
with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat
with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well
, he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me
the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me
how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks,
within this 2 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new
some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was
absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking
me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i
get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every
thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling
me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they
know about the herbal cure but choose to hide it in other to make sales
on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior
dr.alabiherbalhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568

donald joe 02/09/2019 21:48

He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

donald joe 02/09/2019 21:24

He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

Rebecca Aime 02/09/2019 19:38

Traditional Herbal doctor Zuku Cure HSV-2 Disease WhatsApp Number:+254742884656

I want to thank Dr ZUKU for helping me with his Herbal Medicine that cure my HSV-2 Disease completely.i have been living with HSV-2 Disease for the past 3yrs. i was so happy when i found Dr Zuku Blogs:https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ how Dr Zuku help people in the world.to cure HSV, with Herbal Medicine he Cured My HSV -2 Negative after using the Herbal Medicine Dr ZUKU sent to me. I give thanks to God and healed completely. you are the best Traditional Herbal doctor in the world Dr Zuku, WhatsApp Number:+254742884656 Contact Doctor Zuku Email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com OR Contact Zuku Website: http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/

susan rodrick 02/09/2019 17:18

Am Susan Rodrick by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mrs amber post on how Dr Emmanuel saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Emmanuel on WhatsApp at +2348140073965 or email address: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Emmanuel God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348140073965

karen kennedy 02/09/2019 09:05

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Aza did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Aza on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Aza assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Aza via email drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +1(315) 795 1518 . Thanks once again Dr Aza.

susan 01/09/2019 02:48

I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last two years with my wife but today I am happy that I have been cured from it with the herbal medicine made by papa Egbe the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Papa Egbe cure Him from Herpes Virus. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the virus, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there,please sir keep your good work cause there are many out there who is in need of your healing medicine for HSV 1&2 or for other deadly diseases, Contact him now on his email: papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Rose daniel 01/09/2019 01:49

I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Aba. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. aba online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348107155060, one thing i love most about DR aba is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.